Auto Parts to Upgrade
While new Mercedes-Benz vehicles are equipped with iconic luxury, technological and safety advancements, and pure power, one of the most exciting things about them is how easy they are to upgrade. Whether you’re a vehicle tinkerer who likes to upgrade parts yourself or you would rather have a professional take care of the dirty work, there are a number of parts upgrades that you can do to improve your driving experience. If you’re asking, “Where can I find OEM auto parts near me?”, the answer is Mercedes-Benz of Burlington.
If you’re looking to improve the performance of your Mercedes-Benz vehicle, consider these upgrades, all of which can be found at Mercedes-Benz of Burlington.
- Spark plugs: Improved spark plugs are a simple and budget-friendly swap that can make a huge difference in performance, power, and fuel economy.
- Bushings: Bushings sit between the suspension and frame and chassis and engine. They help to prevent vibrations throughout your car. Upgrading to polyurethane bushings helps with vibration and minimizing weight transfer.
- Cold air intake: A cold-air intake system can help your car breathe better by freeing up airflow to your engine.
- Tire pressure monitoring system: While most new Mercedes-Benz cars come standard with this feature, adding it can help know when it is time to put air in your tires.
- Remote start: Being able to warm up your car from the comfort of your home is a luxury. You can do this with a simple remote start system.
- Backup camera: If you drive an older Mercedes-Benz model, it may not include a backup camera. Adding one does wonders to simplify parking.
Shop these OEM Mercedes-Benz parts right here at Mercedes-Benz of Burlington.